J.B. Hunt Transport Intermodal Appointment Representative in Lowell, Arkansas
Job Opening ID:
00339677 Intermodal Appointment Representative (Evergreen) (Open)
Intermodal Appointment Representative
Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
United States of America
Under direct supervision, performs a limited variety of clerical duties for functional groups involving compiling and arranging data, making standard computations, processing and coding documents, maintaining records and files, and booking customer deliveries
• Accurately schedule and reschedule all loads awarded by the customer using proper reason codes to ensure timely delivery and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Communicate with customers to verify their product order and schedule an appointment for delivery, and establish customer requirements and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Build, maintain, and nurture relationships with new customers, existing customers, and other business segments.
• Resolve appointment requests for key customers with delivery dates within locked out areas.
• Monitor customer’s freight for potential resets and reschedules to avoid penalties from customer and to provide the best possible service.
• Provide documentation to validate customer disputes.
• Track trailer pools to see if customer has available empties to determine scheduling.
- High School Diploma/GED with 1-2 year of working experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Communication, or related field with 1-2 year of working experience
Ability to multitask
Ability to communicate effectively over the phone all medium
Ability to embrace change
Proficient time-management skills
Ability to handle a stressful work-environment
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, Bachelors: Business Communications, GED (Required), High School (Required)
Customer Service/Account Manager, Intermodal, Transportation/Logistics
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
Fortune 500 experience. Career growth opportunities. Nationwide relocation possibilities.
These are just a few things you'll find at J.B. Hunt. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering or information technology, we can help jumpstart your career with challenging opportunities that will help you reach your maximum potential.
Why J.B. Hunt?
We take our investment in you seriously - our future success depends on you. Be an innovator with a leading transportation company and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. At J.B. Hunt, we strongly believe in promoting from within based on performance and potential, the sky is the limit for your career.
What are we looking for?
We look for high-energy, forward-thinking individuals who are interested in a career with a leader in the transportation industry. We seek exceptional people of diverse backgrounds who have the vision to carry our business forward. J.B. Hunt offers a variety of opportunities spanning across the nation.