J.B. Hunt Transport Digital Marketing Analyst in Lowell, Arkansas
Job Opening ID:
00288001 Digital Marketing Analyst (Open)
Digital Marketing Analyst
United States of America
Job Description Summary:
The Digital Marketing Analyst is part of the Corporate Marketing team. This position will play an integral role in the execution of digital marketing strategies to drive business objectives.
· Develop and execute digital marketing strategies that focus on driving measurable results through the email, paid digital channels, social media and SEO/SEM.
· Work with creative, web development, KPI teams to implement campaigns that are consistent with the brand and accomplish business goals.
· Develop and execute campaign plans from start to finish and optimize results including open rates, click through rates, engagement, and conversions.
· Continuously optimize email and digital campaigns, including A/B testing of subject lines, message, content, mailing frequency, segments, etc.
· Build enterprise digital campaign workflows, including promotional, triggered and event-based emails, digital display, social, and influencer tactics.
· Measure and report performance of digital marketing and email campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and evaluate end-to-end experience across multiple channels and touch points.
· Maintain an updated status report on project elements with clear action items and deliverables and follow-up with team members and agency as needed to ensure all project elements are on track.
· Works within marketing automation software to develop audience segmentation strategies.
· Participates in regular discussions with third-party agencies and services providers to optimize use of all digital campaign strategies and tactical execution.
· Ideate marketing initiatives centered on the customer/carrier journey.
· Assist with monitoring and analysis of campaign performance within the company’s analytics tools.
The successful candidate for this role will:
· Be a problem-solver with a strong desire to grow a career in digital marketing
· Hold a Bachelor’s degree.
· Have 2+ years experience building and optimizing digital and email marketing campaigns
· Possess working knowledge of integration and utilization of the following or similar marketing tools and software:
o Marketing automation: Marketo or similar
o Campaign builders: Facebook Ad Exchange, Google Ads, or similar
o Campaign analytics: Google Analytics 360 or similar
o CRM: Microsoft Dynamics, Sales Force, or similar
Creativity (JBH Rating Scale), Decision Making & Problem Solving
Fortune 500 experience. Career Development. Nation-wide opportunities. We are J.B. Hunt.
Our success comes from strategically placing you in the most suitable role. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering, or information technology, we can jump start your career!
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is no stranger to the transportation logistics industry. From our humble beginnings in 1961, with only five tractors and seven refrigerated trailers, we have evolved into one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America. We provide safe and reliable transportation services throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our four business segments (Intermodal, Dedicated Contract Services, Truckload, and Integrated Capacity Solutions) allow us to provide customized freight solutions for customers big and small. It's no wonder we have been named one of America's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
Fortune 500 experience. Career growth opportunities. Nationwide relocation possibilities.
These are just a few things you'll find at J.B. Hunt. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering or information technology, we can help jumpstart your career with challenging opportunities that will help you reach your maximum potential.
Why J.B. Hunt?
We take our investment in you seriously - our future success depends on you. Be an innovator with a leading transportation company and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. At J.B. Hunt, we strongly believe in promoting from within based on performance and potential, the sky is the limit for your career.
What are we looking for?
We look for high-energy, forward-thinking individuals who are interested in a career with a leader in the transportation industry. We seek exceptional people of diverse backgrounds who have the vision to carry our business forward. J.B. Hunt offers a variety of opportunities spanning across the nation.