J.B. Hunt Transport Manager II, Customer Experience - ICS in West Orange, New Jersey
Manager II, Customer Experience - ICS
Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
United States of America
Under general direction, the incumbent is responsible for managing a team of Customer Experience personnel and directing them in their day-to-day responsibilities, which include customer engagement calls, booking, and scheduling loads for available capacity while maintaining great customer service and profitable growth. Serves as the liaison between the company and our customers as the primary client manager, ensuring an excellent customer experience.
• Hire, develop and engage team of Customer Experience personnel.
• Manage performance of personnel by monitoring key performance indicators that lead to an excellent customer experience and profitable growth.
• Ensure that excellent service is provided and personnel are proactively identifying service concerns to increase stakeholder satisfaction and operational efficiency.
• Regularly oversee or participate in routine calls with customers and various internal departments to review performance. Schedule meetings with existing and new customers to identify and maintain external key performance indicators to increase freight volume.
• Ensure freight volume meets or exceeds monthly goals and volume commitments by identifying accuracy of award management and resolving any deviation to increase stakeholder satisfaction and operational efficiency.
• Conduct monthly and/or quarterly business reviews with key customers to ensure optimal customer experience and profitable growth.
- High School Diploma/GED with 3-4 years of Customer Service/Sales Experience.
Bachelors Degree with 2-3 years of Customer Service/Sales/Management Experience
Ability to embrace change
Ability to handle a stressful work environment
Experience supervising/managing a team
Experience working in transportation
Ability to influence and motivate
Ability to maintain composure
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, Bachelors: Business Communications, Bachelors: Transportation Logistics, GED (Required), High School (Required)
Customer Service/Account Manager, Management-Entry Level, Sales, Transportation/Logistics
Job Opening ID:
00376897 Manager II, Customer Experience - ICS (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
Fortune 500 experience. Career growth opportunities. Nationwide relocation possibilities.
These are just a few things you'll find at J.B. Hunt. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering or information technology, we can help jumpstart your career with challenging opportunities that will help you reach your maximum potential.
Why J.B. Hunt?
We take our investment in you seriously - our future success depends on you. Be an innovator with a leading transportation company and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. At J.B. Hunt, we strongly believe in promoting from within based on performance and potential, the sky is the limit for your career.
What are we looking for?
We look for high-energy, forward-thinking individuals who are interested in a career with a leader in the transportation industry. We seek exceptional people of diverse backgrounds who have the vision to carry our business forward. J.B. Hunt offers a variety of opportunities spanning across the nation.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. affirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment in all terms and conditions of employment. J.B. Hunt is committed to both the spirit and the letter of affirmative action law and continues its good-faith efforts to comply with all applicable government laws and regulations. The company is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity. J.B. Hunt will recruit, hire, compensate, offer benefits to, upgrade, train, layoff, terminate, and/or promote individuals without discrimination in regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran, or other bases by applicable law.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process due to a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by calling 1-800-777-4968.