J.B. Hunt Transport Refrigerated Sales Executive - Produce in Tempe, Arizona
Job Opening ID:
00322406 Refrigerated Sales Executive - Produce (Open)
Refrigerated Sales Executive - Produce
United States of America
Job Description Summary:
J.B. Hunt is currently seeking Refrigerated Sales Executives with experience in the following commodities: protein, produce and nursery! These positions can be located anywhere in the US.
As a Refrigerated Sales Executive, you will be a specialist in JB Hunt Refrigerated solutions, so that you can craft those solutions for your customers from the entire Refrigerated portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying prospects and selling logistics solutions using a consultative sales approach. You will build relationships throughout JB Hunt and the client’s organization to provide a great customer experience and ensure the ongoing service and growth of your accounts. JB Hunt provides Refrigerated solutions for our clients through our cutting edge TMS (JB Hunt 360) which provides multiple carrier options for rates and transit, streamlined visibility for tracking/tracing, and advanced reporting options. You will also provide optimized logistics solutions for clients’ supply chains that are unique in the marketplace and lead to enhanced supply chain efficiencies. Candidates will actively pursue new business opportunities and develop a portfolio of active clients by positioning J.B. Hunt as their Refrigerated solutions provider. You will require the ability to build relationships and conduct conversations with multiple decision makers of a customers' organization in order to maximize opportunities and achieve the required revenue goals set-forth. This posting is intended for multiple locations.
· Responsible for company growth by using your sales skills, supply chain knowledge, sales process and sales leadership to understand your customer, develop opportunities, retain business and close new opportunities.
· Identify, establish and develop new and existing customer relationships through a consultative sales approach that includes identifying supply chain buyer types and influencers.
· Ability to use Microsoft Dynamics to communicate your customer’s expectations of JB Hunt.
· Create and maintain relationships with various support groups within the organization.
· Proactively communicate and create corporate standard operating procedures for industry nuances, service expectations and work with account, legal and operation teams to develop plans, train individuals and set goals to meet expectations and manage exceptions.
· Facilitate the implementation and ongoing use of the Customer Value Delivery™ process.
· Ability to understand and apply sales concepts and processes to daily work and meet budget expectations.
· Ability to simultaneously make cold calls and manage a portfolio of business.
· Ability to travel frequently as required to meet essential duties and responsibilities.
· Excellent listening, presentation, communication and customer service skills.
· Ability to develop a customer strategy by understanding the status quo, using data, identifying defined challenges and leaning on supply chain experience.
· Ability to accurately covey customer strategy, initiatives and needs through sales management software.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business data, KPI’s and reports.
· Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
· Ability to define internal challenges, establish facts, and make valid recommendations.
· 4-year college degree and 3 years related experience in supply chain sales, or comparable combination of education, sales experience, and training.
· Or 5 years of related experience in supply chain sales, or comparable combination of education, sales experience, and training.
· Some after hours or weekend work as required by customer demands and/or seasonality typical to transportation.
· Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM skills.
· Strong work ethic.
· Valid Driver’s License.
Communication, Creativity (JBH Rating Scale), Customer Service, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Working with Others
Fortune 500 experience. Career Development. Nation-wide opportunities. We are J.B. Hunt.
Our success comes from strategically placing you in the most suitable role. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering, or information technology, we can jump start your career!
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is no stranger to the transportation logistics industry. From our humble beginnings in 1961, with only five tractors and seven refrigerated trailers, we have evolved into one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America. We provide safe and reliable transportation services throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our four business segments (Intermodal, Dedicated Contract Services, Truckload, and Integrated Capacity Solutions) allow us to provide customized freight solutions for customers big and small. It's no wonder we have been named one of America's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
Fortune 500 experience. Career growth opportunities. Nationwide relocation possibilities.
These are just a few things you'll find at J.B. Hunt. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering or information technology, we can help jumpstart your career with challenging opportunities that will help you reach your maximum potential.
Why J.B. Hunt?
We take our investment in you seriously - our future success depends on you. Be an innovator with a leading transportation company and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. At J.B. Hunt, we strongly believe in promoting from within based on performance and potential, the sky is the limit for your career.
What are we looking for?
We look for high-energy, forward-thinking individuals who are interested in a career with a leader in the transportation industry. We seek exceptional people of diverse backgrounds who have the vision to carry our business forward. J.B. Hunt offers a variety of opportunities spanning across the nation.