J.B. Hunt Transport Sr. Data Privacy Analyst in Lowell, Arkansas
Sr. Data Privacy Analyst
IT, Telecom & Internet
United States of America
Under general supervision, this position will strategize on confidentiality and privacy trends as they relate to company and consumer data. The position will conduct quantitative and qualitative factor analysis to support the prioritization of tactical and strategic risk mitigation projects and measure the progress of privacy risk reduction initiatives. This position will also evaluate the maturity and effectiveness of data governance frameworks, policies, and standards.
• Lead junior staff, stakeholders, and executive team on how to monitor and perform risk mitigation efforts by developing goals, policies, and procedures for the organization's privacy programs, in accordance with security laws.
• Understand business objectives, analyze complex business processes, and consult on outcomes to pinpoint related privacy risks and data challenges.
• Direct others in the assessment of data privacy and security risks including data classification, documentation of event investigation activities, and maintenance of the Privacy Risks Register.
• Conduct due diligence reviews of external vendors and support internal stakeholders with Privacy Impact Assessments utilizing Privacy by Design Principles.
• Ensure the release of protected information adheres to the organization’s policies, procedures and legal requirements.
• Follow emerging privacy trends and laws, advise on current and emerging privacy risks, and coordinate data privacy training programs and activities.
• Serve as a spokesperson for inquiries, statements, or general counsel to governmental, regulatory, and marketing staff regarding data privacy and network security issues.
• Analyze complex business processes or issues and quickly understand the business issues and related privacy and data challenges with quantitative and qualitative factor analysis methods..
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, and Data Science, or related field, or foreign equivalent, or suitable combination of education, experience, and training; plus 4 years of work experience in a data management, compliance, risk management, privacy or regulatory related function.. Preferred Qualification: CIPP, CIPM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, FAIR
Experience working on privacy or other compliance programs (E.g. PCI or Quality Standards).
Experience assessing and evaluating business risk.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Ability to read complex regulations and interpret legal and regulatory requirements.
Demonstrate knowledge and aptitude for methods for scoring, calculating, and quantifying risk..
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management (Required), Bachelors: Statistics (Required)
Compliance, Data Analysis, Technology
Job Opening ID:
00398990 Sr. Data Privacy Analyst (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. affirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment in all terms and conditions of employment. J.B. Hunt is committed to both the spirit and the letter of affirmative action law and continues its good-faith efforts to comply with all applicable government laws and regulations. The company is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity. J.B. Hunt will recruit, hire, compensate, offer benefits to, upgrade, train, layoff, terminate, and/or promote individuals without discrimination in regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran, or other bases by applicable law.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process due to a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by calling 1-800-777-4968.