J.B. Hunt Transport Contact Center Engineer III in Lowell, Arkansas
Contact Center Engineer III
IT, Telecom & Internet
United States of America
Under minimal supervision, this position mentors junior associates through project management and documentation. Responsibilities include building complex routing solutions, planning and executing Contact Center technology implementations, and making technology recommendations for the business.
• Documents methods for completing complex tasks for use by more junior associates.
• Designs and develops moderately to highly complex Contact Center routing solutions using custom strategies.
• Generates reports by writing SQL queries or using reporting tools.
• Works with business and technical analysts to gather requirements for changes to existing routing and reporting.
• Analyzes statistics to make business improvement recommendations.
• Provides recommendations to business and/or technical analysts for future technology direction.
• Coordinates with vendors for creating feature requests, performing upgrades, or troubleshooting issues.
• Manages projects (new technology, infrastructure changes, contact center builds) by delegating tasks and determining project scope and timeline.
Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field, or suitable combination of education, experience and training; plus 2 years of experience in Contact Center Engineering. At least four total weeks of professional training on Contact Center technology. Experience with Genesys.
Bachelors: Computer Engineering (Required), Bachelors: Information Technology (Required)
Contact Center Engineering
Job Opening ID:
00407487 Contact Center Engineer III (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. affirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment in all terms and conditions of employment. J.B. Hunt is committed to both the spirit and the letter of affirmative action law and continues its good-faith efforts to comply with all applicable government laws and regulations. The company is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity. J.B. Hunt will recruit, hire, compensate, offer benefits to, upgrade, train, layoff, terminate, and/or promote individuals without discrimination in regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran, or other bases by applicable law.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process due to a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by calling 1-800-777-4968.