J.B. Hunt Transport Carrier Relations Coordinator I in Lowell, Arkansas
Carrier Relations Coordinator I
Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
United States of America
Under close supervision, this role will be responsible for receipt and input of all documentation related to carrier onboarding. This position will review all prospective carriers for adherence to insurance/safety guidelines and review carrier applications for approval or denial based upon those results.
• Aid in gathering necessary items from carrier to expedite the hiring process and ensure all contract and insurance requirements are complete.
• Assist qualified, small to mid-sized carriers in completing all necessary paperwork required to get set up as an approved carrier and maintain status of activity and documentation in the company's outsource capacity database.
• Check internal and external carrier management systems for carrier qualifications and confer with Corporate Safety for all exceptions to policy.
• Maintain on-going working relationship with the carriers to help drive external capacity growth.
• Meet or exceed departmental goals for outbound calls, capacity growth, etc.
• Perform continuous maintenance on qualified carriers to ensure compliance with J.B. Hunt standards through a prescribed qualification process.
• Review carrier applications for approval or denial based upon insurancing, safety and operational standards.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent with up to 1 year of professional experience.
Experience in a claims or insurance position
Experience in the transportation industry
Knowledge of J.B. Hunt.
GED (Required), High School (Required)
Business Administration, Clerical/Administrative
Job Opening ID:
00372959 Carrier Relations Coordinator I (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
Fortune 500 experience. Career growth opportunities. Nationwide relocation possibilities.
These are just a few things you'll find at J.B. Hunt. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering or information technology, we can help jumpstart your career with challenging opportunities that will help you reach your maximum potential.
Why J.B. Hunt?
We take our investment in you seriously - our future success depends on you. Be an innovator with a leading transportation company and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. At J.B. Hunt, we strongly believe in promoting from within based on performance and potential, the sky is the limit for your career.
What are we looking for?
We look for high-energy, forward-thinking individuals who are interested in a career with a leader in the transportation industry. We seek exceptional people of diverse backgrounds who have the vision to carry our business forward. J.B. Hunt offers a variety of opportunities spanning across the nation.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. affirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment in all terms and conditions of employment. J.B. Hunt is committed to both the spirit and the letter of affirmative action law and continues its good-faith efforts to comply with all applicable government laws and regulations. The company is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity. J.B. Hunt will recruit, hire, compensate, offer benefits to, upgrade, train, layoff, terminate, and/or promote individuals without discrimination in regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran, or other bases by applicable law.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process due to a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by calling 1-800-777-4968.