J.B. Hunt Transport Carrier Adoption Representative in Lowell, Arkansas
Carrier Adoption Representative
United States of America
Under routine supervision, this position will be responsible for the acquisition, engagement, and retention of 3rd party carriers, specifically working in and around our Carrier 360 platform to ensure carriers are signing up, creating offers, and executing on freight opportunities
• Contact leads and existing carriers to sell them on the usage of J.B. Hunt 360 and maintain a carrier base by building strong relationships.
• Train carriers on how to use J.B. Hunt 360 through personal interaction to walk them through the program until they can independently utilize the system including offers, event calls, tracking, document upload, and invoicing.
• Build effective relationships with new and existing carriers to maintain a robust pipeline of carriers and improve retention. • Analyze data using query reports on carriers in pipeline to better understand fleet capacity, utilization, and improve sales processes to assist retention.
• Work with carriers to resolve issues (J.B. Hunt 360, loads, perks, etc.) by researching and implementing solutions to ensure coverage.
• Create lead generation strategy for building and maintaining pipeline of carriers from our internal database and contacts.
• Consult with carriers to help them maximize their effectiveness within J.B. Hunt 360.
• Maintain carrier engagement actions and activities in the CRM.
Minimum Qualification: High School Diploma/GED with up to 1 year of transportation/logistics experience.
Preferred Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management or related field with 1-3 years of experience in transportation/logistics
Ability to effectively communicate
Makes oral presentations and writes reports needed for own work
Participates in negotiating the terms of the business relationship
Ability to provide excellent customer service
Ability and willingness to seek out work and the drive to accomplish goals
Knowledge and ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, and peers
Ability to sell an organization's products and services.
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, GED (Required), High School (Required)
Customer Service/Account Manager, Transportation/Logistics
Job Opening ID:
00349780 Carrier Adoption Representative (Evergreen) (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
Fortune 500 experience. Career growth opportunities. Nationwide relocation possibilities.
These are just a few things you'll find at J.B. Hunt. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering or information technology, we can help jumpstart your career with challenging opportunities that will help you reach your maximum potential.
Why J.B. Hunt?
We take our investment in you seriously - our future success depends on you. Be an innovator with a leading transportation company and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. At J.B. Hunt, we strongly believe in promoting from within based on performance and potential, the sky is the limit for your career.
What are we looking for?
We look for high-energy, forward-thinking individuals who are interested in a career with a leader in the transportation industry. We seek exceptional people of diverse backgrounds who have the vision to carry our business forward. J.B. Hunt offers a variety of opportunities spanning across the nation.