J.B. Hunt Transport Call Center Support II in Lowell, Arkansas
Call Center Support II
Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
United States of America
Under routine supervision, this position will primarily support external clients and customers via phone and/or email by routine troubleshooting, problem solving, and conflict resolution. This position will provide front-line technical support and will have the ability to route/escalate issues appropriately.
• Answer inbound customer service calls and inquiries via the telephone and email; provide first-level response, troubleshoot and redirect phone calls when appropriate
• Additional projects/tasks as needed • Performing product/service-related activities like processing user information, activating accounts, receiving payments, etc • Engage in ongoing training and professional development activities focused on enhancing skills and abilities to grow within the industry
• Administer programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served
• Research and report on client complaints, help resolve client complaints, and ensuring that problems are resolved in a timely manner
• Receive and respond to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review
• Understand and implement administrative, application, or software systems, procedures, policies, and practices
• Communicate with people primarily inside and/or outside of the organization (answering questions, addressing concerns, resolving basic technical problems, etc.)
• Collaborate with team and internal business partners to resolve basic challenges and develop useful knowledge becoming fluent in the language of logistics and transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 1-2 years customer service-related experience.
College coursework experience preferred and/or 2-3 years of experience within customer service or helpdesk atmosphere
Ability to work both individually and as a team
Basic deductive reasoning skills
Computer skills in Microsoft applications
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Ability to keep themselves very well organized
Customer service experience
Experience in basic troubleshooting and problem resolution
Associates: Business Administration/Management, GED (Required), High School (Required)
Clerical/Administrative, Customer Service/Account Manager
Job Opening ID:
00395787 Call Center Support II (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. affirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment in all terms and conditions of employment. J.B. Hunt is committed to both the spirit and the letter of affirmative action law and continues its good-faith efforts to comply with all applicable government laws and regulations. The company is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity. J.B. Hunt will recruit, hire, compensate, offer benefits to, upgrade, train, layoff, terminate, and/or promote individuals without discrimination in regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran, or other bases by applicable law.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process due to a disability, you may request accommodation at any time by calling 1-800-777-4968.